We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the rules of processing your personal data and cookies, which are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the RODO, the General Data Protection Regulation.
ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA ("Administrator")
PIOTR ŁUKASZ MARTUŚ, an entrepreneur conducting business activity under the name NUEMO Piotr Martuś, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business Activity kept by the minister in charge of economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Business Activity, NIP 6762548260 , REGON No. 380026249, Jana Sobieskiego Street 24/8, 31-136 Kraków .
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to open a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information.
Your data are processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it ("Services").
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you choose, it may be:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Execution of your orders
- Direct marketing of services offered, other than newsletter
- Sending a newsletter
Basis for processing:
A sales contract or any action taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 para. 1 lit.b of the RODO)
Legal obligation on us, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6 para. 1 lit.c of the RODO)
Your consent in the shop (Article 6 para. 1 lit.a RODO)
Service contract or action taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 para. 1 lit.b of the RODO)
Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for the purpose of establishing, asserting or defending possible claims (Article 6 para. 1 lit.f of the RODO)
Our legitimate interest in direct marketing (Article 6 para. 1 lit.f of the RODO)
Our legitimate interest in processing data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 para. 1 lit.f of the RODO)
Our legitimate interest in customer satisfaction surveys (Article 6 para. 1 lit.f of the RODO)
Entry of data:
Voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude an agreement.
Consequence of failure to provide data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data are provided:
- it is not possible to register in the Shop
- inability to use the services of the Store
- no possibility of making purchase in the Store
- lack of possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
Possibility of withdrawal of consent:
- at any time
The processing of data until you withdraw your consent is legal.
Within the Store, we may automatically adjust certain content to your needs, i.e. perform profiling, using personal data provided by you.
In the case that profiling may result in decisions that have legal effects on you or affect you in a similarly important way, we will only do so if you agree to do so.
Please note that you can revoke your consent at any time. The processing of data until you withdraw your consent is legal.
THE PROCESSING PERIOD
We will process your data only for the period in which we have a legal basis, i.e. until the moment in which we do so:
- we no longer have a legal obligation to process your data.
- the possibility of determining, asserting or defending possible claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties will cease to exist
- you will withdraw your consent to the processing of data if it was the basis for such processing
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was a legitimate interest of the controller or if the data were processed for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling.
- whichever is applicable and what occurs later.
When processing your personal data, we use organisational and technical measures in accordance with applicable laws, including encryption of the connection using an SSL certificate.
You have the right to demand:
- access to your personal data,
- their rectification,
- restriction on processing,
- request the transfer of data to another controller,
- object to the processing of your data at any time:
- for reasons related to your specific situation - in relation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on Article 6 para. 1 lit.f of the RODO (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the controller), including profiling on the basis of these provisions,
- where personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, as the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to use your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can complain to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses so-called cookies. These files:
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, phone, etc.)
- enable you, among other things, to use all the functions of the Store
- do not change the settings of your device
You can use the appropriate options in your browser at any time:
In this Store cookies are used for the purpose:
- remember information about your session
- of marketing
- sharing the functions of the Store
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser's help file. You can find out more about this by pressing the F1 key in your browser. In addition, you will find appropriate tips on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
More information about cookies can be found on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / RECIPIENTS OF DATA
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- provider of software needed to run an online shop
- payment provider
- the entity providing the mailing system
- the entity providing marketing services
- a provider of statistical services
- the relevant public authorities to the extent that the controller is obliged to make the data available to them
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Would you like to use your rights regarding personal data?
Write to our e-mail address:
Returns and complaints
Withdrawal from the contract
If you are a consumer, you generally have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
You may withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal to us, e.g. by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Return the item to us immediately to the address: Jana Sobieskiego 24/8, 31-136 Krakow, but no later than within 14 days from the day on which you withdrew from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The fourteen day withdrawal period begins to run:
- for a contract in which we deliver an item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the item by you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier,
- for digital content - from the date of conclusion of the agreement.
In order to meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the declaration before its expiry.
Payments made by you, including the costs of delivery of goods under the terms and conditions specified in the regulations, will be returned to you immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receival of the statement on withdrawal from the contract from you.
We may withhold reimbursement of the payment received from you until we have received the item back or provide proof of its being sent back, whichever occurs first.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract does not apply to the consumer, among other things, in relation to the contract:
- which has as its object a non-prefabricated item, manufactured to the consumer's specifications or intended to meet his or her personalised needs,
- in which the object of the performance is an item that breaks down quickly or has a short shelf life,
- in which the object of the performance is the supply of goods in sealed packaging which, when opened, cannot be returned for health protection reasons or for hygienic reasons if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
- which has as its object audio or visual recordings or computer programmes delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery
- of the supply of digital content which is not recorded on a tangible medium where the performance has begun with the consumer's express consent before the expiry of the withdrawal period and after the trader has informed the consumer of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
Detailed information about withdrawing from the contract can be found in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
If the goods purchased from us prove to be defective, you have the right to complain about it on the basis of the warranty. It is best to lodge a complaint to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: Jana Sobieskiego Street 24/8, 31-136 Kraków .
Complained goods should be sent to the address: Jana Sobieskiego Street 24/8, 31-136 Kraków
In case of defet you can claim for:
- replacement of the item with a defect-free one,
- defect elimination,
or make a statement about:
- a reduction in price,
- withdrawal from the contract - in the case of a material defect.
We are liable to you for any defects found within two years from the date of delivery of the item.
As a general rule, you can file a complaint within one year of noticing the defect, but the time limit for filing a complaint cannot end before the expiration of the Seller's liability period.
Consideration of your complaint (responding to it) will take place within 14 days from the date of you complaint notification received by us.
More information about complaints can be found in our HELP.