MM Hurdy Gurdy Fully Custom
By ordering this product you book yourself a place on our waiting list. Starting price is 4600€. All the further details of the build and prices are set individually by e-mail.
Detailed pricing is at the bottom of the description.
We would like to offer you a completely new service of designing and building a hurdy gurdy taking into consideration all your specific individual preferences and requirements.
This includes many premium features which are not available in our standard models (Aplo and Saphona) like:
- custom design of the body shape
- special lattice carbon bracing on the top plate
- premium wood choice - bird's eye maple, flamed alder, flamed ash, all kinds of exotic woods, etc.
- custom binding design
- sympathetic strings
- ebony + bone nuts
- adjustable trompette bridge
- customizable electro-acoustic system (from built-in preamp with one master output, up to rack-mount, 6 channel mixer, built-in microphones, electromagnetic pickups for sympathetic strings)
- custom "MM" tunning machines with heads made of ebony or your choice of materials
- custom key-box head design sculptures, inlays, ornaments, etc.
- openwork ornaments
- mechanical tyrant peg
- finish of choice: violin oil varnish, violin spirit varnish, french polish shellac varnish, nitro, oil, vax
...and many others
The photos present the Hurdy Gurdy "Custom Studio" model made for Michalina Malisz, including some of the features mentioned above.
The shipping cost is determined individually.
With any questions feel free to ask via email: firstname.lastname@example.org - we make every effort to respond to you within 72 hours (Mon-Fri).